Loaning Youngsters Out

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for getting youngsters loaned out. I'm managing Spurs, and after two season's i've managed to purchase some decent youngsters (Babacar, Gotze, etc.), but they're not really good enough for the first team other than the occasional cup match. They've started whining about how they'd like to go on loan, but when I list them to be loaned I am greeted with the "No offers for Babacar" message. Really? None of the newly promoted teams are even remotely interested? No one in the Championship is looking for free firepower? I've been trying to loan several players out for 3 transfer windows now, and I still haven't had any luck. To add to the peculiarity, the same players b*tching about wanting to go on loan reject my offers to move to the feeder club (somewhat understandable, Cardiff narrowly avoided relegation from the Championship). If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it, I'd rather keep my players happy and not have them rot in the reserves for too long.

Thanks

P.S. I must apologize if a similar thread is already in existence, I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Club settings > Transfers > Try dabbling with the loan percentage value.

Also, try offering your players for loan in groups (CTRL + click to select whoever you wish to send out). I find this helps. Do it every day!

Failing that, keep asking your board for feeder clubs when the option becomes available. You might be able to get a League One side, or even Championship if you're lucky. Players very rarely turn down the opportunity to play at one of your feeder clubs.

Club settings > Transfers > Try dabbling with the loan percentage value.

Also, try offering your players for loan in groups (CTRL + click to select whoever you wish to send out). I find this helps. Do it every day!

Failing that, keep asking your board for feeder clubs when the option becomes available. You might be able to get a League One side, or even Championship if you're lucky. Players very rarely turn down the opportunity to play at one of your feeder clubs.

he said that he already has a championship feeder club ... maybe u could try for a foreign feeder club to whom u can send players on loan...i d think that reducing the wage percentage should do the trick though..although i m still amazed coz gotze is on loan at atletico madrid second season and they payed me 1.5 million for the loan and i sent lukaku as a valuable player to sampdoria first season

There is another point in this post though that I have seen posted before and hope that SI have taken note of. That is the lack of Prem / Championship teams wanting players on loan, responding when you make it clear players are available for loan and the players themselves going. I know that once a player's ability has gone past a certain point they stop considering going on loan it can make it pointless having the players other than to stop other teams having them

If you find a suitable loan club, add a new manager and take over that club. Loan your player. If he refuses to go, go into FMRTE and change the club's reputation to 8-9000 and try again. He will now accept going on loan there. Now change the reputation back to where it was. Eventually, if there are bids but the loanee refuses to go, you can just go straight into FMRTE and change their reputation.

If you find that bugs like these ruins your gaming experience, I recommend "helping" the AI a bit. If you refuse to do this, that is a perfectly understandable position, as some people would call it cheating. I disagree. Giving yourself advantages is cheating. Giving the AI advantages is modding.

Archived