Annoying blanked out Player interaction

Why oh why when all of my players played in the last game do some of them have the option of praising the last performance greyed out. Absolutely rediculous, they played for christs sake.

What is really more anoying is that I could only comment on the recent form which was quite poor. However as I wanted to be positvie with the player ie praising him rather than criticising him to help raise his morale I couldnt. This needs to change SI in the next versions, you should be able to say what you want to the players and when you want and not have stupid greyed out situations as that is not real.

As much as I can see where you are coming from, I already think it is too much of a lottery with player interactions/morale, to add more would be a nightmare. Plus the game has already become too bogged down, imo, with all the micro management. I'd rather see less, not more.

As much as I can see where you are coming from, I already think it is too much of a lottery with player interactions/morale, to add more would be a nightmare. Plus the game has already become too bogged down, imo, with all the micro management. I'd rather see less, not more.

Im not asking for more interactions, im asking for the existing ones to work correctly, eg my player plays in the last game he gets a rating of 9. I go to his player interaction and the options in match performace are: last game, recent form and rest player, however the last game option is blanked out so you cannot click on it but he played so why is it blanked out if he played

Archived