Play FM on android tablet

Doubtfull.

Its much easier for iOS as the hardware for iPhone/iPad is the same for all, however for Android theres a multitude of devices with different specs, and thus its much harder for SI to code a version which works on most devices etc.

There is a way to play full FM on your android whilst your PC is running, via a remote desktop app, basically your pc is doing the work and you are streaming the output onscreen to your tablet/phone and using the touchscreen as a keyboard/mouse. The program i use us called teamviewer (it is free but there are many others available), you need the app on your android device and on the pc, with it you can use your pc anywhere in the world on your android device, you can also run FM remotely on another PC so in theory you could play it at work/school without the need to install it.

There is a way to play full FM on your android whilst your PC is running, via a remote desktop app, basically your pc is doing the work and you are streaming the output onscreen to your tablet/phone and using the touchscreen as a keyboard/mouse. The program i use us called teamviewer (it is free but there are many others available), you need the app on your android device and on the pc, with it you can use your pc anywhere in the world on your android device, you can also run FM remotely on another PC so in theory you could play it at work/school without the need to install it.

'fess up - how much are Teamviewer paying you?

I've actually used to play FM through remote desktop, but the default Windows remote desktop. Would set it running on my home computer which is on the attic, then connect to it through my much weaker laptop (which wouldn't run FM) on the living room while watching TV. :D

It worked fine, but with a tiny bit of lag which was enough to be annoying - sometimes I'd have to press a button 2 or 3 times for it to respond, and it was particularly annoying to drag and drop players in the tactics screen. I tried Teamviewer and it was MUCH slower (which is understandable since it goes through the internet rather than my local network), so I suspect any attempt to use Teamviewer to play FM will be utterly unplayable.

Also, the 3D graphics were far too slow through remote desktop, I used the 2D dots and even then it was a bit slower than normal.

Archived