Player rating problem at the beginning of the new season (all 5*)

I just finished one season and suddenly my AssMan ratings for CA/PA of almost all players are 5*? When I click on "Assistant Advice" I get redirected to the profile of a former player of mine, who is now AssMan at a lower league club. HE seems to give the reports for my players because they are always compared to players from HIS team. Anyone experienced that and knows how to change that? I know I can choose other staff members to give reports but on the overview pages I will always get his player-ratings :-S

EDIT: And the tactic I have been using for years now has reset to "competent" in every area..

I had the same problem. I had Ivan Cordoba as a coach, he left to join Leeds as AssMan but he would still report on my team and compare them to Leeds Utd players.

After fiddling with FMRTE for ages I had to 'solve' it by expiring his contract at Leeds United. This meant he was listed as my AssMan even though I already had one, this meant I would get NO rating when looking at Assistant Advice, so problem number 2 was solved by giving him 0 for Assitant manager, and 20 for coach, I then 'signed' him as a coach and it was fixed.

Oh also Leeds then signed Cambiasso from my coaching staff as their new AssMan, luckily I didn't have the same problem.

I had the same problem. I had Ivan Cordoba as a coach, he left to join Leeds as AssMan but he would still report on my team and compare them to Leeds Utd players.

After fiddling with FMRTE for ages I had to 'solve' it by expiring his contract at Leeds United. This meant he was listed as my AssMan even though I already had one, this meant I would get NO rating when looking at Assistant Advice, so problem number 2 was solved by giving him 0 for Assitant manager, and 20 for coach, I then 'signed' him as a coach and it was fixed.

Oh also Leeds then signed Cambiasso from my coaching staff as their new AssMan, luckily I didn't have the same problem.

This is exactly what happened to me and what I will do when I get back to my gaming computer tomorrow. Thanks for the advice and all participation in this thread :thup:

Archived