Bloody kids

I'm finding increasingly that my young prospects on the fringes of the first team keep moaning and asking for new contracts when they've not really done a lot to deserve a new one. In a couple of cases, they're asking for new ones before we've even reached the start of the next transfer window after I signed them! Very annoying. Conversely, a player who has been at the club since the start of the game and is my best defender is getting paid an absolute pittance but never asks for a new deal!

Can try telling some of them they need to show signs of improvement in training or performance to get a first team place (or even stay at the club). That might shut them up whilst they work on that.

Be careful though. Can get some nasty reactions if to say it to the wrong people.

I'm finding increasingly that my young prospects on the fringes of the first team keep moaning and asking for new contracts when they've not really done a lot to deserve a new one. In a couple of cases, they're asking for new ones before we've even reached the start of the next transfer window after I signed them! Very annoying. Conversely, a player who has been at the club since the start of the game and is my best defender is getting paid an absolute pittance but never asks for a new deal!

I tend to give all my young players long contracts. Then if they come out with complaints and want a new one I can just say that there's time remaining on their deal so they need to shut up. They usually accept that, or I have to tell them they're being unprofessional.

Some of them I tell them to prove it on the pitch, but one just came to me who has a squad status of back up who I only signed 6 months ago. I told him there was time left on his deal, which he rejected, then I told him he was being unprofessional and he got upset. Little p!55er rejected my choice of tutor too, don't know what I'm going to do with him...

Some of them I tell them to prove it on the pitch, but one just came to me who has a squad status of back up who I only signed 6 months ago. I told him there was time left on his deal, which he rejected, then I told him he was being unprofessional and he got upset. Little p!55er rejected my choice of tutor too, don't know what I'm going to do with him...

Kick his a$$ off the team if he is only a back up. I had two people like that since I got FM11

Archived