Should I stay or go?

I'm trying to play this game as realistic as possible but I've recently been given an offer that I'm not sure how to react.

I'm playing as Vaduz in Switzerland and in 5 years I've taken them from the Challenge League (2nd Div) to the League title and Champions League Qualification just this season. My squad is brilliant and young and some of the players have attracted attention from half the clubs in the Champions League. However I think in Switzerland I'm going to be limited in the future in terms of wages I can offer and such, although I have managed to get Villanueva (85 apps, 26 goals and 38 assists in 2 years) and Sessegnon (32 apps 7 goals and 5 assists this year) to the club in the last year or two. Anyway, some images.

Untitled1-25.png

The top 4 players are all regens, all could eventually make it at Top Premiership Clubs (Especially Loos [Homegrown] and Kamga)

My progress with Vaduz - http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc32/staplerange/Untitled-1779.png

But then, in the close season I get this, out of the blue:

Untitled4-1.png

A quick look reveals they've just qualified for La Liga in 2nd place. This seemed odd that they'd sacked a manager but it turns out he'd retired. The Squad looks nothing special, although with the £8m budget I could no doubt tempt Villanueva and my Vaduz regens over to Spain.

Untitled2-6.png

So, what should I do? I'm seriously tempted to take over Deportivo and bringing over some of my players, but I still feel obligated to Vaduz as it's their maiden Champions League appearance. Maybe Save it twice and play as both teams? Hmm.

depends what you're after really. If you want it to be "realistic" I suppose you would take the offer. Personally, I enjoy developing smaller leagues, so I would stay and try to develop the team and league.

I did the 2 saves thing and erm, I got a bit carried away with Vaduz...

Untitled5-1.png

Considering they're all on under £15,000p/w wages, all incredibly cheap and 3 of them already had me in their favoured personnel it would be rude not to eh? :p

PS- the first two were bought by the previous management.

I did the 2 saves thing and erm, I got a bit carried away with Vaduz...

Untitled5-1.png

Considering they're all on under £15,000p/w wages, all incredibly cheap and 3 of them already had me in their favoured personnel it would be rude not to eh? :p

PS- the first two were bought by the previous management.

When ever i move clubs i always tend to raid my old clubs of there future stars.

Archived