Samuel Eto'o

Best striker in the world hands off.

+14 assist...

Not only he was the only one playing football in Inter for the first half of the season,he also scored a ******** of goals playing as a winger.Dribbled constantly past 2-4 players and even through 5(vs Juventus) until he got fatigued for the last couple of games of the season but that did not stop him from doing wonders(played 48 games last year due to Inter going all the way in all competitions,then played the World Cup and then went on to play 52 games for Inter this year,a record)

His finishing was clinical although we did see a glimpse of his last season with Barca(misses vs Juve and Milan) but still the most clinical in the world this year.He still scored 36 for Barca that year and scored in the CL final...This year he scored 37 with the fact his team had a very very bad season and that he played as a winger.

What I demand is improvement on his stats.Dribbling 14 is butchering of his skill...Finishing 17 was ok,but after this season I think it deserves a bump to 18.Creativity is 14 I think,it was also ok but he's a very different player now.He evolved so much and honestly should be bumped to 15 or 16.His flair is 16 and with all the magic he produced this year it should improve...His work rate was unbelievable,his stamina is amazing and has one of the best mentalities out there...

Make his effort worth something SI :)

There's a data issues forum for stuff like this, oh and one of the best mentalities out there? Don't think so

A player in his 30's,with all the money and trophies a player can have,taken back from a striker to a (defensive)winger...

Works his ass of every game,backtracks every ball he can,you can see him more on his side than the opposite one,and he doesn't complain.

Motivated as an 18 year old...You are obviously stuck behind the simulated football,check out the real deal once in a while.

Yeah I have. Would this be the same Samuel Eto'o who threatened to kill a journalist in a car park? The same Eto'o who was fined for calling Madrid fans bastards? The same Eto'o who refused to go on as a substitute? And so on so forth. I'm not denying he's a great player, but his attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Check, and mate.

Edit: I love that you use the word 'demand' in your OP. Arrogant much?

Yeah I have. Would this be the same Samuel Eto'o who threatened to kill a journalist in a car park? The same Eto'o who was fined for calling Madrid fans bastards? The same Eto'o who refused to go on as a substitute? And so on so forth. I'm not denying he's a great player, but his attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Check, and mate.

You must be joking...I don't care if he rapes ponies in his private time,we are talking about SI interpretation of him.And I don't think there is an attribute for paying parking tickets...

You claimed he had 'one of the best mentalities in the game', clearly incidents like that prove otherwise. I have no idea what paying parking tickets has to do with anything. As for not caring if he rapes ponies? I am slightly concerned about your mental health.

You claimed he had 'one of the best mentalities in the game', clearly incidents like that prove otherwise. I have no idea what paying parking tickets has to do with anything. As for not caring if he rapes ponies? I am slightly concerned about your mental health.

Don't make this personal...

It is well known that Eto's ego is not smallest one around,but as I sad Eto'o is not the player he was.

No controversy in two years at Inter,at least not on the field for sure.I don't follow private life of footballers....And he is one of the most racially abused players in the world.A year under Mourinho and he has shown how to be a great servant to the club.He kept doing it the year after too and he's a fan favorite at Giuseppe Meazza.

And you need to take a step back and read what you write...

"I love that you use the word 'demand' in your OP. Arrogant much?"

"I am slightly concerned about your mental health."

You don't need to add a bit of an insult to me to make your point stronger...We're discussing Eto'o here.

Yes, and because of where you posted it, we're doing it in the wrong place. Put this in the data issues forum, or pm the Inter researcher, who by the way, is likely to know far more about Eto'o than either you or I. And I'm just pointing out that bringing up animal abuse from nowhere is pretty strange.

Keep up the useful contributions.

Contributions like this? :)

Check, and mate.

Edit: I love that you use the word 'demand' in your OP. Arrogant much?

I am slightly concerned about your mental health.

Anyway,we're done...

Best striker in the world hands off.

+14 assist...

Not only he was the only one playing football in Inter for the first half of the season,he also scored a ******** of goals playing as a winger.Dribbled constantly past 2-4 players and even through 5(vs Juventus) until he got fatigued for the last couple of games of the season but that did not stop him from doing wonders(played 48 games last year due to Inter going all the way in all competitions,then played the World Cup and then went on to play 52 games for Inter this year,a record)

His finishing was clinical although we did see a glimpse of his last season with Barca(misses vs Juve and Milan) but still the most clinical in the world this year.He still scored 36 for Barca that year and scored in the CL final...This year he scored 37 with the fact his team had a very very bad season and that he played as a winger.

What I demand is improvement on his stats.Dribbling 14 is butchering of his skill...Finishing 17 was ok,but after this season I think it deserves a bump to 18.Creativity is 14 I think,it was also ok but he's a very different player now.He evolved so much and honestly should be bumped to 15 or 16.His flair is 16 and with all the magic he produced this year it should improve...His work rate was unbelievable,his stamina is amazing and has one of the best mentalities out there...

Make his effort worth something SI :)

You're more than welcome to change it yourself. There's a very easy to use editor bundled with the game.

Failing that there's FMRTE.

A player in his 30's,with all the money and trophies a player can have,taken back from a striker to a (defensive)winger...

Works his ass of every game,backtracks every ball he can,you can see him more on his side than the opposite one,and he doesn't complain.

Motivated as an 18 year old...You are obviously stuck behind the simulated football,check out the real deal once in a while.

get a grip!!! if you dont like it edit it, so you're gonna hav a barny at someone who has tried to help you but has a difference of opinion, get a grip ffs!

He was disrespectful from his first post,it's normal that he got a reaction like that from me.

I provided arguments why I think he deserves better,of course I will get annoyed when I get a reply of "Don't think so"...

Archived