Whats up with Eastleigh ?

Ive noticed in games Ive played with various date updates that Eastleigh seem to be better then average team, but what made me laugh is that in my recent game they sacked their manager after 7 games in even through they were in 5th position & hired Gordon Strachan, are they a team with alot of potential then or have rich owners cos I checked them in the editor & their finances were normal, can anyone shed some light on this for me please.

In the red on mine, and don't have a tycoon owner or anything and neither do they ever do particularly well on my saves. Seems pretty strange to me. Check the editor for the data update you're using and find out what their reputation is, should be 1500 - 1600 I think.

Their reputation is 4971 for some reason & their balance is £4466576 aswell, they have a transfer budget of 3450000, their chairman is called Paul Murray his stats are the following

Business - 12

Interference - 12

Patience - 13

Resources - 3

Anything else you need to know then feel free to ask.

RTC Update by any chance?

Sometimes teams get a massive boost in their rep, possibly due to winning over-rated cups. Has been Lye, Louth and Hassocks in my game.

Whats wrong with the RTC update? I've heard lots of good things about it...are all these people fibbing?

I don't think they have rich owners they were out of money last year i'm sure. Ian Baird got the sack within the 1st week in my game. He is the kind of manager that I don't think will be sacked for a while.

Great to see the mighty spitfires mentioned in a thread! Love going and watching them

Archived