Sergio Aguero Salary?

In my first summer with Tottenham. I am in need of a prolific striker, and Sergio Aguero is interested in signing with me. But he wants $300,000 a week. My board will only allow me to give him $250,000. Is there any way I can change this or adjust something to help get him signed?

How do you bribe the agent? He already wants a 10 million sign on fee and the agent wants 10 million for his fee. Board will only allow me 8.5 on both. And now Man U are after him.

And he's already on a $300K contract at Atletico after his most recent extension and in the game as well, and considering how much he likes the club as well, you'd have to ask yourself why he'd go to Spurs for less money. Probably why it didn't and wouldn't happen in real life either. If he does leave, it'll be either to a huge club or to someone like City who will pay him EVEN more though he already must be one of the highest paid players with his current $300K/week salary!!

How do you bribe the agent? He already wants a 10 million sign on fee and the agent wants 10 million for his fee. Board will only allow me 8.5 on both. And now Man U are after him.

I've seen this happen a number of times. Contracts and agents are broken.

I tried absolutely everything to match the agent and player demands to what the clubs could/would pay. I even cheated and made a couple of clubs the richest in the world, ever, and could still not offer what the players and agents wanted. And even if the agent does finally accept a little less than what he wanted in the first place, you will wait three weeks to here back, only to be told that the offer you made is laughable.

I think the whole wage and agent thing in FM11 is laughable. If something so important is going to be implemented, make sure it works ffs.

I think if he's asking for a rediculous wages then its just the game's way of saying that he doesn't want to leave the club. I've been in the same situation myself with the player where he wanted 210k and I could only afford 160K which was still more than he was on. Even trying the suggestion of Tyler42 didn't work. You just have to face the fact that some players don't want to leave their clubs.

Archived