Dangerman comments

When your scouting reports on the opposition team show up a dangerman and you can comment on him in the press to try to unsettle his next game. Are there any rules for this as occasionally the press respond back and say things like ' The player plays his best when a challenge is thrown at him', which is bad so really you shouldnt have commented or 'the player will buckle under the press speculation of him doing well'. Basically how do you tell from the stats if to release a comment or not. I do not comment on players who are superb in morale, in good form or determined. However occasionally a player who does not have those traits will also 'play best when a challenged'. Is there anything else I need to look for

The only way is to look back through his history - see if he's bottled it in the past.

The attributes that react to these comments are hidden so there's no easy way to tell.

I have to say i do use this alot and not just on one perticular player i look at their average in the past 5 games and their overall average. I also comment on a teams weaker players aswell normally a centre back or goalkeeper, plus it pays to comment on the manager about how strong their squad is etc

If we had a Notebook in game that was any good then something like this could be done thus:

Subscribe to media comments for your division

Save as note any danger-man comments and related messages

eventually you'll build up a comprehensive 'scrap-book' on him from which you'd know at a glance whether to single him out or not..

sadly the notebook feature is less than useless :(

So instead you're gonna have to go down the "trial and error" route... ;)

I think it depends on the player's hidden 'pressure' attribute. You can't know the first time you encounter him, but if you are meticulous with record-keeping you might know next time around. Or if you've had a scout report done on him it might show up.

My rule of thumb is that lower league players tend to have weak personalities and can be pressurised, but higher league players are best left alone.

Archived