Ass Man is Giving Me Contradictory Advice on 2 DM's Potential

OK..im trying to set up my lineup using the ingame tools. I have 2 DM's who appear pretty even in CA..I want to play the one who has the higher PA. So I ask my ass man to give me a report on them.

He tells me on Miltons report that Milton has more potential than Lis

He tells me on Lis's report that Lis has more potential than Milton.

Sorry to pile on, but these bugs are quite annoying and I dont want to resort to FMRTE. Please fix this for FM 2012.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/bababui_2007/0fmmiltonlis-1.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/bababui_2007/0fmmiltonlis2.jpg

isn't that the point of potential

they both have the potential to be better than the other, but may not necessarily reach that potential

Both cant have the potential to be better than the other. They might have the potential to be as good as one another; but, otherwise, one has to have the potential to be better than the other.

Okay, lets set this out simply.

DM A is currently a 150CA/170PA player.

DM B is currently a 150CA/165PA player.

DM A has the ability to become a better player than B is. B is a 150, A can be a 170.

DM B has the ability to become a better player than A is. A is a 150, B can be a 165.

Not contradictory, it just doesn't tell you what it think it does. It compares players potentials against the best other option's current ability.

The Potential is compared to the current ability. So using above:

Milton has the potential to be better than Lis's Current Ability

&

Lis has the potential to be better than Milton's Current Ability.

Pretty Clear really.

But utterly useless as myself and any other manager would want to know who he thinks will be the better player. Im not asking him some vague question.

But utterly useless as myself and any other manager would want to know who he thinks will be the better player. Im not asking him some vague question.

Well if the star rating is 4 for both of them, then he believes they will be about the same in future, if one is Star 5 one 4 then the 5 one is going to be better, that's it. THe statement in the report is him saying they will be better than thr other one currently is.

Archived