huge Loan fee issue!!

ok im Q.P.R, just promoted into the prem, i have united as my parent club.

i bid for wellbeck on loan for a season 600k, and cleverly 200k, gets accepted they arrive.

now ive bid for these theyve not been sent as part of the affiliation at all hence the loan fees

now the new season fixtures etc have processed at the start of july and utd as i am now a prem side have cut the link with me...as they should.

but it then cancels the cleverly loan and the wellbeck loan after just 2 days for the pair, 2 days at a cost of 800k, despite there being a can not be recalled on both players.

surely as this was seperate to the affiliation, and as there was a large fee paid and they could not be recalled, utd can not do this the AI has simply taken it that they are part of the feeder link and cancelled it automatically, i have to now pay another 800k to get the pair back, or swallow the 800k and look elsewere.

is it just me or does this seem wrong to anybody else?

and now i cannot loan either player or any domestic based player as the ai consider them as my 2 long term domestic loans per season

Must be incredibly frustrating for you, especially after dishing out £800k in loan fees and seeing them recalled. It's just another scenario that looks like it's not been tested unfortunately :(

If it's not in the Bugs Forum, then it's a good idea to create a thread there with your problem and uploading a save-game before the issue happened so they can see what went wrong and resolve it for FM12.

Aside from that, Man Utd shouldn't be charging such fees for a Feeder Club. If they want to send them on loan, ie, they're listed for loan, then you should receive favourable loan terms, which you haven't.

Archived