Babacar is leaving.

I can't believe it, he is joining AT Madrid at the end of the season from my Man UTD squad and to make matters worse, I won't get a penny.

I offered him £190,000 a week plus £15,000 appearance fee and £15,000 goal bonus! Still he chose them over me.

He got played regularly and I praised him and nurtured him into a top class striker, but he let me down so he will sit

on the side line, not the reserves but in the first team and i will not pick him for the rest of the season.

I have a special training routine set up for players that bite the hand that feeds them and it is called B*****D and it consists

of absolutely no training, so his stats should drop nicely, may even up the training level to make his handling better.

I am not bitter...

I can't believe it, he is joining AT Madrid at the end of the season from my Man UTD squad and to make matters worse, I won't get a penny.

I offered him £190,000 a week plus £15,000 appearance fee and £15,000 goal bonus! Still he chose them over me.

He got played regularly and I praised him and nurtured him into a top class striker, but he let me down so he will sit

on the side line, not the reserves but in the first team and i will not pick him for the rest of the season.

I have a special training routine set up for players that bite the hand that feeds them and it is called B*****D and it consists

of absolutely no training, so his stats should drop nicely, may even up the training level to make his handling better.

I am not bitter...

Whatever make you sleep better at night ;)

Archived