can you switch to a large database during a game?

hi guys,,

i am playing in a network game.. and we (stupidly) started off on a small database... now we are struggling to find decent players (start of 3rd season).... so can you switch to a large database during a game? we are in pre season just now.

thanks

Oh ok. I think it may have been 99/00. Maybe 00/01 aswell. You could change leagues from view only to playable on the fly.

i wonder why that was removed, i often regret setting leagues up to view only because i would like to manage a club there after 10/15 seasons.

i wonder why that was removed, i often regret setting leagues up to view only because i would like to manage a club there after 10/15 seasons.

Well that was what was good about it. At the time my computer was awful. Something like a 900Mhz processor. So it was good where I could load, England (playable - Prem only) and Spain and Italy (view only). When I got bored of England, I could change it to view only and change Spain or Italy to playable and carry on my save.

Well that was what was good about it. At the time my computer was awful. Something like a 900Mhz processor. So it was good where I could load, England (playable - Prem only) and Spain and Italy (view only). When I got bored of England, I could change it to view only and change Spain or Italy to playable and carry on my save.

i can only imagine they changed the way the leagues set up initially with read only selected. something that cant be added after you have started.

Well, it kinda exists still, only, playable leagues function a bit like "view-only" of those days when you dont have an active manager there. In that they do the "quick" calculations rather than the "full".

Archived