11.2.1 Issues

FM ISSUES (11.2.1) ( know that 11.3 is almost out, but is never late to correct some mistakes )

-> Transfer Exchange

Don't know why this feature is still present in FM versions, since it never works, i'm playing Football Manager since the first version and i was never able to Exchange a player for another. For example, a player that could be bought for 20M€ and you try to offer is team a player in the worth of 10M€ (10M€ + a 10M€ player = 20M€), should be something like this, but what happens is that the game don't reduce the value of the player we are offering, so we have to do an offer of 20M€ + a 10M€ Player + More Money = > 30M€

-> B Teams and young players development

Since 2008 that B teams got changed (to worse). I remember in 2007 i bought some good players with potential and sended them to B teams so they could play matches, after 2 years i had good players ready for the A team. Now what happens is that players in B team don't even increase their stats, seems they don't even train or something like that, i have player with the same abilty for 3 and 4 years and never increase, or increase 5 or 6 points (what is almost nothing)

At The Start of the Season

barcelonab04082015.jpg

At The End of The Season

barcelonab18052016.jpg

- To many youth players beying sold and bought

Has last year version is common to see many youth players beying sold in their first year of "regeneration". I think the strange is not the fact that are teams interessested in good promising youth players, but the fact that teams sell their youth players so easilly and players go foreign showing a lack of loyalty.

In 80% of the cases in real life, first the player play matches and prove their worth and then teams show interest in the player, but in FM, players that never played one single match have the best teams interested in them. Seems like other players are always better then your own, teams buy from other teams but then sell their own good youth players...

atmadrids.jpg

chelseas.jpg

- To many Striker generated

17783 player generated in my game, and 4030 are strikers, what does 22% of strikers.

- Why i can't include B players in the Champions League registration?

When i'm registering the players, i go to the 'SHOW FILTER' and active B team players, but no players is shown

- Why there is an option for tutoring players that are in the B team, but after the player accept to learn, the 'Lrn' and 'Tut' is not active, and the player is available if you try to tutor him with another senior player.

(had more screens, but i'm only able to post 4 at the same time, and sorry for my english)

I think it's okay that bigger clubs do a lot of poaching. The problem is that they seem incapable of actually developing the youngsters they do buy. Too often they just stick them in the reserves and let their progress stall until they sell them on. Also, big clubs are too happy to let their prospects go for little profit. When a club like Man Utd consider someone a good prospect for the future they should be unwilling to listen to any offers unless there's ridiculous amount of money involved - and the youngsters themselves should have little motivation to take a step down if there's a chance of making it at one of the top clubs. For example, I managed to sign Will Keane from Man Utd for my championship Notts County team for £1m despite him being listed as hot prospect for the future. Why would he move down to the championship when his management at Utd sees him as potential first team player there? And why would Utd accept such a meagre sum for someone they clearly rate?

Archived