Financial Fair Play

A manager should not have any control over that sort of thing at all as they won't in real life.

Might not be the thread to ask in but what would stop Man City's owners from sponsoring them £200 million a season? Will that sort of thing not be allowed? Surely Barcelona and Real Madrid along with big English clubs would be in huge danger from this financial fair play thing.

I can't wait for this rule to be introduced, hopefully it will bring Premier League football back to reality. I also hope it is incorporated into FM well, I look forward to the challenge of having to be a bit more careful with the finances. At the moment I've got a nasty habit of plunging clubs into huge debt :(

I can't wait for this rule to be introduced, hopefully it will bring Premier League football back to reality. I also hope it is incorporated into FM well, I look forward to the challenge of having to be a bit more careful with the finances. At the moment I've got a nasty habit of plunging clubs into huge debt :(

Would this just not make it harder for some of the lower teams. My side Sunderland would not have been able to sign Gyan if they could only spend what they earn at least I don't think but I have not looked too much into it.

Would this just not make it harder for some of the lower teams. My side Sunderland would not have been able to sign Gyan if they could only spend what they earn at least I don't think but I have not looked too much into it.

I support Portsmouth, so I'm not exactly a fan of clubs spending more than they should be ;)

t all as they won't in real life.

Might not be the thread to ask in but what would stop Man City's owners from sponsoring them £200 million a season? Will that sort of thing not be allowed?.

There are rules surrounding such issues so that this can't happen - they can have a slightly better deal than other big teams around them but it can't be double the next team.

Here is a great article how describing the fairplay stuff and how teams could get around them!:p

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-manchester-city-could-break-even.html

There are rules surrounding such issues so that this can't happen - they can have a slightly better deal than other big teams around them but it can't be double the next team.

Here is a great article how describing the fairplay stuff and how teams could get around them!:p

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-manchester-city-could-break-even.html

Cheers for the link dude.

Archived