I believe its pretty unknown the benefits of each physio, However ive always employed the policy of getting high Adaptability, Determination and Motivation.

- Also every player has levels of adaptability determination and injury proneness (You can see these on the editor)

I believe it's very similar to the coaches. If you have a lot of players, one physio will handle heavy amount of work and injuries take longer to heal. The problem is that there's no info telling you how many players one physio can handle.

I believe that a physio has only one significant attribute (physiotherapy, duh) and this determines how accurately he predicts the length of an injury.

I've heard other people say otherwise but never seen any evidence produced in terms of recovery times or number of injuries.

If I was at a rich club I would have two, one spare in case the other one leaves, but usually only one.

It would be wonderful if SI would actually offer some clarity to some of these many questions.

I would love to actually no what benfits having more than Physio represents, as it is something I have also wondered...I have always had 2 physio's anyway, but I ask myself why??

I've no idea what the difference is between physios, but I have noticed most of the ones employed by bigger clubs tend to have a higher level of discipline, so if I found 2 that were willing to join me with the same rating for physiotherapy, I'll always go for the one with a higher discipline.

I believe it's very similar to the coaches. If you have a lot of players, one physio will handle heavy amount of work and injuries take longer to heal. The problem is that there's no info telling you how many players one physio can handle.

I think this makes the most sense. More physios = less individual workload = slightly better treatment for players. Might shave a few days off recovery but SI aren't going to tell us! Might be something worth testing in the future.

The physiotherapy attribute just gives you the most accurate reading for the injury recovery time as it increases.

Archived