Is there any tool for looking up stats(goals, assists, etc) on FM2010

As I'd uninstalled FM2010 when 11 came out, and now I've misplaced the disk. I want to go back and load up the long term save I had and peruse through it. Brought about by that prolific scorers thread. I've got the save, but can't find the disc anymore. Should have got it on steam really, would have helped.

I realise it's unlikely, but thought it was worth an ask. I'll look more for the disc later. Many thanks in advance.

Yeah, things like appearances, goals. All the stuff I'd be able to see looking at a players page on the game. And things like premiership winners, all the league tables from within the game, etc. I'd thought about perhaps genie scout, but it doesn't have that functionality.

Yeah, things like appearances, goals. All the stuff I'd be able to see looking at a players page on the game. And things like premiership winners, all the league tables from within the game, etc. I'd thought about perhaps genie scout, but it doesn't have that functionality.

i dont think there are any programmes that would read the data FM collects, even if it did i dont think it would collate it in a readable way, the only real option is the game itself.

I've always wanted some sort of external application (like Genie Scout or FMRTE) to produce a table like you get for Fantasy Football players. Giving them points for assists, goals, clean sheets, etc. accordingly.

Sort of a Fantasy Football that ran in your game world (for want of better description).

Thanks for the offers, but I wasn't just going to be looking for certain things. I like to browse stats at my own leisure. Before on the save I'm after, after getting a way into the game I think I spent about 2 hours in one go once just looking up stats and the like. It's more something I want to do at my own pace.

But again, thanks for the offers. :D

Archived