Young GK feels insecure/ finding it hard to adjust to lifestyle how do i sort this

Hi All,

I have a young GK in my team who feels insecure/ finding it hard to adjust to lifestyle how do i sort this?

I have asked him to recommend a player under player interaction but he had no ideas and this has not worked

Thanks,

Brian.

Yeah but when play X doesnt get on well with player Y then they dislike each other, then other team mates that are professional(I have found) end up not liking that player either. I have used the editor to see if this happened and it did, and also my hardworking professional players end up disliking players that want to move to a bigger club.

Therefore having players that dislike each other in the team will drop the teams performance. Im sure they have put this in the game, as players that like each other work together better.

Also if a player is unsettle cause they cant adjust to the lifestyle I have found it had a major effect on their performance. I think it depends on the player but I had a brazilain DM who played at 6.8ish overall for the season which for me is bad. He then settled the start of the next season and was getting goals, assists and driving the team forward with like a overall rating of 7.47.

Archived