a new complaint

at the moment we can complain on offsides, which is ok as we can see whether or not it was offside and can make comments based on this.

another idea i had was over the line goals. like the chelsea liverpool debate that still goes on these moments can be crucial. unlike the red card comments we have to make we could actually be able to tell whether it was over the line or not.

however i have found a few flaws in this plan. people might get a bit ****ed if their goal went in but never counted (but thats is how some managers feel in real life). and sometimes in the game i have seen corners and throw-ins given when the whole ball has not crossed the line so this could cause a problem.

at the moment we can complain on offsides, which is ok as we can see whether or not it was offside and can make comments based on this.

another idea i had was over the line goals. like the chelsea liverpool debate that still goes on these moments can be crucial. unlike the red card comments we have to make we could actually be able to tell whether it was over the line or not.

however i have found a few flaws in this plan. people might get a bit ****ed if their goal went in but never counted (but thats is how some managers feel in real life). and sometimes in the game i have seen corners and throw-ins given when the whole ball has not crossed the line so this could cause a problem.

Considering how rarely goals are disallowed for line-crossing (Yes I'm looking at you Man U, Pedro Mendes goal was fine tyvm), then I'd rather FM just actually get the decision right in the first place.

Imagine the outcry if we lost games because FM decided it was time for a controversial incident...

the game is meant to be realistic, and this is something that does really happen. however i would rather see issues like the transfers and scouting fixed first before we try tiny little additions.

Archived