training

Yes they will do training if you just leave it, just evenly trains the categories in the general areas it seems fit.

If you want to train players for certain roles (eg a striker to be a pacey goal poacher) you nmight want him training higher aerobic and shooting categories where as if you wanted a striker who fashioned oppurtunites for his team mate you might want attacking and ball skills to be higher.

That is a crappy example but you see what i mean.

Training players on diferent schedules other than the standard ones will definately help some of them develop faster.

You can download training schedules made by players from this forum, its much quicker than doing it yourself and means you dont have to know so much about it.

I use this one ...... http://www.mediafire.com/?nq4klmaylb1tmem

There are 4 main training sections, 1) Vets (Over 29's), Developing players (Under 25's) Youth (Under 18's) and First Teamers (Those between 25 and 29).

Each training section has specific training schedules for specific player positions, like AMRL (for your wingers), DC (For your center backs) or DRL (For your full backs) ... the abreviations should be self explanitory.

Download the schedules (Or find others in the tactic/training forum on this site) and mess around with them, you'll get the hang of them in 10 mins or so.

Or you could make your own which is time consuming.

Infact you should read the Tactic/Training forum whatever you decide, it does help you understand the game better,

Have fun.

for getting kids to reach their pot i think its a nearly a must to make your own schedule to train specific areas, i currently have 13 or 14 indivual player schedules on my german save with an amazin striker who has it all bar finishing, so he trains on almost nothing but shooting and indiviual focus as scouts say he is near his pot etc, but for older players the general ones will be ok, though you would still see a bit of improvement if you built your own

Archived