Best leagues to load when playing a long term international team game? (Performance)

Iw as just wondering. I'm hoping tot try and take Australia to World Cup glory, and was hoping to do it long term, but I was wondering what would be the best set up to use to have variety in all competitions?

Also, what's the difference between computer performance and game speed?

Thanks.

I'm no expert, but hopefuly i can add a little more than that guy...

I'd load a custom database, and [Add all players from nationality Australia] and the [Australian league] as a foundation - build around that with other leagues as you see fit.

There's no difference, its a correlation - the better the performance, the larger database and more leagues you can run without sacrificing game speed.

If you plan to stay with Australia throughout the entire save then just load the A-League and all Australian players with a large database. I would consider adding a couple of other leagues if you have any interest in viewing them.

If you plan to stay with Australia throughout the entire save then just load the A-League and all Australian players with a large database. I would consider adding a couple of other leagues if you have any interest in viewing them.

I agree with AB on this, especially if you are looking for a good performance in terms of speed.

You could also consider loading all current international players using the custom database options, in order to ensure that other nations have all of their current international players to call upon.

Iw as just wondering. I'm hoping tot try and take Australia to World Cup glory, and was hoping to do it long term, but I was wondering what would be the best set up to use to have variety in all competitions?

Also, what's the difference between computer performance and game speed?

Thanks.

Personally for that type of game I would look to load the top league of every available country so that they have a good supply of newgens coming through.

If you think thats too many I would knock off those countries that are the lowest on the world rankings until you get an acceptable number of leagues.

One more thought: a good idea might be to load some of the biggest leagues in the game (e.g. Premier League, Serie A, La Liga etc.) as view-only.

Then, if some of your players go to play in these leagues, you will always be able to view their progress in terms of scouting and playing games etc.

If it was me, I'd consider the following as a minimum set-up for your game: A-League, large database, retain all players from Australia, plus load Spain, Italy and England on view-only.

Archived