The first major issue i have with this game..

Okay this is crazy.

I'm manager of Villa in 2022, have won all the competitions that i am able to win at the club, so have been looking out for the last few seasons for a good job to come up in Germany, Spain or Italy.

Suddenly out of pretty much nowhere Guardiola gets sacked as manager of Barcelona, so i jumped at the chance, and applied for the job.

A few days later the approach me, and we enter contract discussions. This is where the problem begins. The first offer they handed me was £54k per week, which i would have accepted. But, for some absurd reason the minumum wage i was allowed to choose was £77k per week. I kept re-negotiating and re-negotiating and managed to get them to offer me £75k per week, but after that they just would not budge at all. I saved the game and tried to use the 'non-negotiable' option, but that didn't work either.

So, why the hell can i only choose £77k as a minimum wage?

And also, why the **** will Barcelona not just offer me £2k per week more ffs :D

As i stated, they are the richest club in the world, it's not as though the extra £2k would be a massive bank breaker for them :D

It's not that (as much) that i'm worried about though. It's more the fact that the minimum i can choose to accept would be £77k, when i used to be able to offer right down to £1 whilst managing Villa.

As i stated, they are the richest club in the world, it's not as though the extra £2k would be a massive bank breaker for them :D.

You would think so. Ive lost a player because him and his agent wanted 25K more in signing on fees that my board would allow.

surely if they offered you 54k per week why could you not just accept that ? or was it you being greedy ?
So, why the hell can i only choose £77k as a minimum wage?

Because if you read the OP properly he could only choose a minimum 77k and the highest Barcelona offered in the end was 75k.

Archived