Just loaded up fm2007 - How long?!!!

I'm not the most patient of men, and recently after losing a game with qpr 4-0, after winning 3-0, after losing 4-1, after winning 5-1 ( you get the point, I was both awsome and ***** at the same time for no reason I could work out), I opened my window and flung the disc into the adjoining lake.

So two days on and I'm desperate for some kind of fm hit so I load up fm2007 ( I wanted to go back as early as pos andthis is the earliest I have around, there is a box for fm 6 but no disc so I suspect it met the same fate as 2011). I do have early versions of cm in the loft too but can't be arsed to get up there.

Anyway I have quite a high endish machine and was shocked that after 10 mins I'm still sitting waiting for the bloody thing to install! Why does it take so long!

Anyway, forget all the babble above. Who are some bad ass mofo's I can sign in 2007?

May I suggest anger management? :D

GK- Ustari, Akinfeev, Ochoa, Eneyema (sp)

DR- Rafinha, Eduardo Ratinho, Vanden Borre (sp- played for Portsmouth last season, Belgian)

DC- go Italian

DL- Bale, Marcelo

DM- Lucas, Gago, Sunny

AMs- Matias Fernandez, Renato Augusto, go Argentinean

ST- Falcao, Alexandre Pato, Carlos Vela, go Argentinean

Off the top of my head.

I'm not the most patient of men, and recently after losing a game with qpr 4-0, after winning 3-0, after losing 4-1, after winning 5-1 ( you get the point, I was both awsome and ***** at the same time for no reason I could work out), I opened my window and flung the disc into the adjoining lake.

I don't know what to pick up on in that sentence - the fact you're a madman or the fact you have an adjoining lake!

Ha I'm not rich I just live on a nice little lakeside development and my house is on the edge.

I am a madman tho. Unfortunatly I get so furious I have to vent it. It's not the first time I will have to rebuy an issue of fm/cm. Have brought a good many games console controllers in my time too.

Archived