FMHI2011 Bugs, glitches and stat disagreement thread

Ok gonna start one just so its here and ready.

So far i am finding the game superb, and am loving getting rid of my players on a part x.

so heres what ive noticed so far, maybe not excatly bugs or glitches but for some may need addressing.............

ive started with full english league and also running spain and italy.

im assuming that like on the old psp version with multiple leagues players get missed out. in my game gary neville and fabio didnt make the squad but king, james and chester did. no biggy but some may be annoyed.

also little pea only has a teamwork stat of 10, which in my opinion after seeing him play for his old club, mexico and now united is way too low.

thats all ive noticed so far.

superb game!!

whoops just remembered neymar isnt in my game either.

I'm playing a game with only England loaded and Neymar isn't there at all, along with half of the Santos team that were in FMHi2010 :( Shame cos Neymar was a trooper for me in every save I had him in.

in my game gary neville and fabio didnt make the squad but king, james and chester did. no biggy but some may be annoyed.

Unfortunately some players are omitted from the game due to memory limitations on the device.

The likes of King, Chester and James are included as the game considers them as holding a greater importance to their current loan teams than Neville does at Manchester United.

Player: Sergio Zijler

Morale: Very Good

Condition 100%

Form: 8-7-8-8-8

Relationships: Thinks Jay DeMerit is an inspired leader

Happiness: Happy to stay at the club

Personality: Normal

Have not got a clue why, might be a bug? Any suggestions

I guess you have just signed this player as he begins the game unattached.

And are you managing Burnley?

Have you rejected any transfer bids for him?

Have you set him to be retraining position?

Is the player getting paid less than other new signings?

It seems a little strange that this is happening.

If you could give me a rough idea of what you have done to reach this point then we can give it a go ourselves.

PS: It's already come up to say that he is not settling in the area after I have signed him. Do you remember being asked to defend the player for this situation?

I guess you have just signed this player as he begins the game unattached.

And are you managing Burnley?

Have you rejected any transfer bids for him?

Have you set him to be retraining position?

Is the player getting paid less than other new signings?

It seems a little strange that this is happening.

If you could give me a rough idea of what you have done to reach this point then we can give it a go ourselves.

- Managing Burnley

- Signed as a free agent

- No one has approached to sign or loan him

- No one is interested in him

- He is not re-training, and is currently first team regular as AMR

- Wage wise he is gettin paid what he asked for (£8k a week - 3 year deal - big club release clause)

Edit:

Yes I defended him when the media were trying to stir things up, I dont know why he wouldnt settle into a lovely town like Burnley...actually I can understand why he wouldnt settle ;)

Edit2:

Just surpassed X-mas day and he is no longer unhappy. I guess Santa brought him what he wanted :D

Edit3:

Ok same thing has happened, I think it has to do with when the media pop up stating a player isnt settled, I defended him again after checking his personal status was "aim to prove the media wrong etc", board, fans, player etc happy with my defence yet the player is now unhappy in status but everything is similar to above. Morale, form, condition etc all good, status unhappy

Thanks for all the info

It certainly looks like he has the potential to be unhappy due to homesickness/inability to settle in new area (even though it is the beautiful Burnley)

That coupled with the media spotlight seems to be making life a struggle for him.

It would obviously help if the player's Happiness stated his settling problems rather than just an Unhappy icon appearing, so I'll log that in our database and hopefully it will be added sometime in the future.

Finished the 1st season last night with Burnley, achieved promotion finishing 2nd, start of new season was very odd I was given a choice of

- League winners

- european place

- respectable league position

i think there was 1 more inbetween euro and the latter, the EPL as expected has been brutal on Burnley, transfer kitty of 5mil dosnt bring anyone in, and the board are starting to get angry due to losses (currently placed 12th). Surely a team with the financial state of Burnley cant be expected to do anything else but

- fight for survival

- avoid relegation

etc etc

I have started a game with Fiorentina. I have selected England and Spain as active leagues.I can only get automatic news and league scores/updates from England.Is that a bug or the way it intends to be;I would like to get league updates/scores from Spain as well and not search for them myself.

Finished the 1st season last night with Burnley, achieved promotion finishing 2nd, start of new season was very odd I was given a choice of

- League winners

- european place

- respectable league position

i think there was 1 more inbetween euro and the latter, the EPL as expected has been brutal on Burnley, transfer kitty of 5mil dosnt bring anyone in, and the board are starting to get angry due to losses (currently placed 12th). Surely a team with the financial state of Burnley cant be expected to do anything else but

- fight for survival

- avoid relegation

etc etc

Hi Claret_Chris. This does sound very odd. I've attempted to reproduce this in house and having finished 2nd and won promotion to the Premier League with Burnley the minimum expectation I'm given is to stay clear of relegation. In another thread I've seen you mention that you also won the League Cup with Burnley and I imagine the club's reputation increase from the League Cup win coupled with promotion to the Premier League is the cause of the higher expectations placed upon you. It doesn't help either that Burnley have a fairly high starting reputation in the Championship.

I'll add this to our database and we will hopefully get this seen to for a future update.

Hi Claret_Chris. This does sound very odd. I've attempted to reproduce this in house and having finished 2nd and won promotion to the Premier League with Burnley the minimum expectation I'm given is to stay clear of relegation. In another thread I've seen you mention that you also won the League Cup with Burnley and I imagine the club's reputation increase from the League Cup win coupled with promotion to the Premier League is the cause of the higher expectations placed upon you. It doesn't help either that Burnley have a fairly high starting reputation in the Championship.

I'll add this to our database and we will hopefully get this seen to for a future update.

Yeah sorry should of mentioned the League Cup aswell, problem I have is I cannot attract good enough players with the small transfer budget available (thumbs up for realism, Burnley have been skint since I was a small lad watching from Bob Lord stand) which results in alot of "squeaky bum time" moments with the board, im still trunderling along currently 12th in the Prem, I have a feeling the board may kick me out the door soon as I have run into a wall of death with fixtures, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City then Totenham. Fingures crossed after that lot i'll still be in the hot seat!

Archived