A different kind of financial difficulty

moneyub.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

gimme so much money to spend but how can i possibly spend it all with only that much balance and the profit/loss is at only 20m

i'm probably the only one that complains about having money i know but i really don't need that kind of budget, as you can see i spent none this year because my team is perfect and only getting better

I beg to differ...

i'd post my current unbeten run but i'm waiting for it to end, currently 45 league games unbeaten, almost reached ac milans record 58

there is always room for improvment in any team, a team is not only your 1st team squad, you have obviously done a fantastic job, i am not saying you havnt, just saying its a very dangerous past time to thing your team is perfect and not look to strengthen anywhere

i have 5 wonderkids and 4 other 17 year olds that are 4-4.5 star potential and already playing full internationals and they only occasionally get into my team, the only thing that could possibly go wrong is if my manager suddenly had a heart attack and turned into joe kinnear (god forbid)

i have 5 wonderkids and 4 other 17 year olds that are 4-4.5 star potential and already playing full internationals and they only occasionally get into my team, the only thing that could possibly go wrong is if my manager suddenly had a heart attack and turned into joe kinnear (god forbid)

great, i am not meaning offence to you or meaning to take away aything you have done, just saying that regardless of how good a team is, there will always be room for improvment, if anything i am encouraging you to look though your team with a fine tooth comb and see where anything can be changed for the better

if you use all the transfer kitty, the bank balance will be really low, then your chairman may dip into his own pocket and give the club some money

i don't want that to happen i just reckon with the current financial state we're in he could stop giving me 100m transfer kitties and concentrate on thinking up some sort of deal for clearing the 430m quid debt we have

I am at the start of my 3rd season with Liverpool, and having won the treble I got a whopping 149M transfer budget. Trouble was my wages were maxed out, so I increased the wages and lowered the budget but have still signed Aguero for 52M and two others and still money to burn.

Archived