Time wasting question???

it just dawned on me,we all know the matches are pre-determined when we start a match, obviously this changes regarding change of tactics,personnel etc but if when winning 1-0 for example and i change to time wasting maxed out,how can this change the effect of the pre-determind result...if you follow me?

its not exactly a change of tactic that could alter the result really is it?

Has this been confirmed somewhere then? I know they obviously all have an impact on the result but I'm sure you dont start with a pre-determined result which your actions change slightly?

You shouldn't be scared to change your tactics just because the result is predetermined. In your case, if you don't change to a timewasting tactic, it may be predetermined that the opposition will score two late goals.

Where did you read that scoreboard is pre-determined when you start the match? Unless you can provide some proof of this, I find it bogus.

For example, are you going to tell me that my opposition just got a foul in the box so I won the game on a penalty and that was predetermined at the start of the match? Cmon mate, you are blowing smoke here.

I mean that lots of things are taken into account at the start of the match and once you do a team-talk, the game selects an outcome, if say you went a goal down and changed your tactics then the game would recalculate and you may possibly score, I'm not saying the whole match is pre-determined, I'm saying until a change is made the game knows whats going to happen, hence it stopping at highlights for you to see them.

If I'm blowing smoke, so are most of the people here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/242259-Curiosity-why-does-the-CPU-is-stressed-when-composing-a-formation-before-a-match

It's pretty well known that the first half is pre-determined. It's much easier to calculate at the start of a half and wait until a decision is made to recalculate, than calculate as you go. The second half is pre-determined after half time, because team talks have to be made.

So, to clarify: both halves are calculated after a team talk. When either manager makes a tactical change, the rest of the half is re-calculated.

It makes sense if you think about it. The issue isn't whether or not changes you make affect the outcome - they do. The question is merely when the computer calculates the outcome based on the current state. Even if it does it "real time" during your view of match highlights, you effectively cannot control the outcome unless you modify something. It's a question of calculate now or later, and calculating now is easier for the game to do.

Archived