Player/Staff

Im managing Chelsea and I recomended some future roles to Malouda, Benayoun, Ferriera and Hilario. All of them accepted and immediately offered there services as coaches but I currently have all the allowed staff from the board.

Is it worth it to mutually terminate my current staff and replace them with Player/First Team coaches from within ?

Tbh my staff is a bit better but not all that :O

Do Malouda, Benayoun, Ferreira and Hilario have staff attributes, if they do then compare with your current staff

If it makes you happier to work with players that once played for you then go for it, your other players probably have them listed as favourite personnel and would improve their relationship

I'd use my ex players in a heart beat. If your club is successfull, their attributes will increase anyway. I've got Carragher as a coach and tend to make Gerrard my next assistant manager also. Lets not forget Sami Hyypia also. Infact, might do all this tonight when I get home from work

Its actually a good addition tbh cause now I can have a backroom of players I know early instead of randomers and the player/coaches dont seem to be complaining about the few odd games they are playing :D plus it kinda makes use of the dead wood at the club I cant sell :D

Archived