Unhappy.

Gerrard gets a straight red for a last man tackle, miles from the goal box, out on the wing. I don't fine him.

Torres and Cole become unhappy because of a lack of discipline at the club.

I talk to Torres first.

Torres: Worried about lack of discipline...

Me: I'll try to work on my approach in the future....

Torres: I don't think you will

Me: I think we should end the conversation and talk about it later

Torres: I think I better leave before I say something I regret

News screen is now filled with about 11 first team players (Gerrard included) unhappy at the way Torres has been treated.

Let's just remember this game has already been tested, gone gold master, released, patch been tested, gone gold released, second patch tested, gone gold, released and we still have this massive flaw in the game.

Gerrard gets a straight red for a last man tackle, miles from the goal box, out on the wing. I don't fine him.

Torres and Cole become unhappy because of a lack of discipline at the club.

I talk to Torres first.

Torres: Worried about lack of discipline...

Me: I'll try to work on my approach in the future....

Torres: I don't think you will

Me: I think we should end the conversation and talk about it later

Torres: I think I better leave before I say something I regret

News screen is now filled with about 11 first team players (Gerrard included) unhappy at the way Torres has been treated.

Let's just remember this game has already been tested, gone gold master, released, patch been tested, gone gold released, second patch tested, gone gold, released and we still have this massive flaw in the game.

This is what you should have said instead of kissing his ass:

"Get the **** out of my office you ponce! Grow a ****ing pair and accept that I run this club, and if you've got issues with that then pack your handbag and go play play for ****in' Stoke instead."

How's that for enforcing discipline?

first mistake was not punishing a red card.

someones discipline problems has had a negative effect on your team and you done nothing.

if you give a warning the chances are the player will not complain about the decision (if he does you have a problem player and should get rid as they will cause trouble in the long term) and his team-mates shouldn't be complaining about the lack of discipline (and if they do after you warned the player who got booked then i'd suggest an aggressive approach with this player in reply)

have you listed your injury issue in the bugs forum?

i've personally not noticed any problem with injuries. at times i will go through a bad spell, and occasionally i will have 2 or 3 players injured in one game but as harsh as it is, it is not a regular occurance and is not unreal to me, but if you have an issue then posting it in the bug forum with a save game and as much information as possible will help SI deal with any potential issue.

I don't see why I have to warn for a red card. He was the last man and made a tackle and got sent off (again as I said earlier halfway to the goal, out on the wing, late in a match), he didn't punch anyone, I'd be more inclined to warn for not tackling. Commentary didn't say it was a dangerous tackle.

I don't think I need to warn him, his first and only sending off so far.

I don't see why I have to warn for a red card. He was the last man and made a tackle and got sent off (again as I said earlier halfway to the goal, out on the wing, late in a match), he didn't punch anyone, I'd be more inclined to warn for not tackling. Commentary didn't say it was a dangerous tackle.

I don't think I need to warn him, his first and only sending off so far.

he got sent off, harsh or not his actions caused you to have to finish the match a player down. no way i wouldn't warn the player at least

If it was a yellow then a red, at least give him a warning.

If it was instant red, that always warrants a fine of at least 1 weeks wages in my opinion.

If you don't fine, you do tend to get this happening. And if you then back down in talks, the players tend to walk all over you after that (lack of respect for manager maybe).

This is what i've personally experienced anyways.

...instant red = instant fine. Works for me! :)

Archived