Touchline ban

Ive just had a one game touchline ban, so anyways i set my tactics and everything else and play the game. I noticed i cannot changed tactics or make subs which is fair enough coz i thought to myself i would be able to change things round at half time in the comfort of the "Dressing Room". So half time came and i couldn't do nothing?????? whats that all about did i get a dressing room ban too? bit stupid really.

nowadays managers text or use headsets to communicate with their assistant managers and basically manage from the stands. But seeing as this is "technically" not supposed to be "legal" I wouldn't see it happen in fm :p

Im sure the managers are allowed to talk to their players at half time why would the touchline ban apply to the dressing room? if that is the case then surely you shouldnt be able to setup your tactics before the match?

Im certain you can't discuss with your players during half time during a Touchline Ban. It basically means you are forced to be a spectator / fan in the stands.

Secondly, you can tell your assistant manager to set up a certain way before the game. But he is responsible for setting up the team and wont always follow you instructions. I remember in a network game, a friend got a touchline ban and set up his team in a certain way. When the game started, his players were re-arranged to the assistants managers desire.

Im certain you can't discuss with your players during half time during a Touchline Ban. It basically means you are forced to be a spectator / fan in the stands.

Secondly, you can tell your assistant manager to set up a certain way before the game. But he is responsible for setting up the team and wont always follow you instructions. I remember in a network game, a friend got a touchline ban and set up his team in a certain way. When the game started, his players were re-arranged to the assistants managers desire.

If that is the case and the assistant manager doest follow YOUR tactics when you tell him to then why have an assistant manager that doesnt follow your orders??

because they have their own opinion and may feel that their ideas will work better than yours

Lol.... breaking chain of command.....hope this doesn't happen in the forces! plus i wonder if they would do it their way if it was the champions league final? when you as the manager have told them exactly what YOU want.

Lol.... breaking chain of command.....hope this doesn't happen in the forces! plus i wonder if they would do it their way if it was the champions league final? when you as the manager have told them exactly what YOU want.

if the game changes, the manager isn't supposed to be able to make contact with the assman or anyone else (of course there are ways around this in real life) so the assman needs to do something about it. the pre-match instructions may not be as effective if the game isn't going the way you planned

Sorry for the basic question , as I play the game since 1992, and know this is a FM recent adition:

How do I get banned? I know it's related to criticism of referees, but I never saw or looked for that in the game...

Thanks in advance!

Just that. Complain about refereeing decisions in post match press conferences. The third time, they ban you.

Tried it once. It's not very exciting.

Just that. Complain about refereeing decisions in post match press conferences. The third time, they ban you.

Tried it once. It's not very exciting.

LOL, thanks for that... I usually go for ass man handle PC's! And when I handle them, I'm always giving benefit of the doubt!

Archived