Players refusing to even negotiate

I have a serious problem.

I cannot buy players, I have managed to buy two (one for 30k, one for 60k) in 5 seasons at AFC Telford.

I have bid for somewhere in the region of 150 players, but have only had two of those agree to negotiate, the others come up with a pink box that they do not want to even negotiate.

These are players in leagues below me (I am in league 1) these are transfer listed players, these are unhappy players also. Others are league two players with a lack of games, conference players with a lack of games. There is the occasional attempt at trying for somebody in the league above (maybe 1/2)

I have just been offered an unhappy, transfer listed player, he has refused to talk and enough is enough, I am relying on free transfers, players with no clubs who no matter their rep will negotiate.

Help!

(signed 96 players, two for a fee)

I have given up bidding now as it only goes one way.

i got offered steven gerrard 3 seasons in, he was unhappy, asked for a transfer, so the club offeref him to me, i go to contract offer and says he is unwilling to negotiate, what i do is holiday past so my assistant can offer the contract since the player/agent seems to hate me... however then it comes up a week later, contract rejected, wants to finish career at liverpool x.x guessing the agent tried to get him sold to get his mits on cash, or its a bug. either way i didnt need him anyways x)

I have a serious problem.

I cannot buy players, I have managed to buy two (one for 30k, one for 60k) in 5 seasons at AFC Telford.

I have bid for somewhere in the region of 150 players, but have only had two of those agree to negotiate, the others come up with a pink box that they do not want to even negotiate.

These are players in leagues below me (I am in league 1) these are transfer listed players, these are unhappy players also. Others are league two players with a lack of games, conference players with a lack of games. There is the occasional attempt at trying for somebody in the league above (maybe 1/2)

I have just been offered an unhappy, transfer listed player, he has refused to talk and enough is enough, I am relying on free transfers, players with no clubs who no matter their rep will negotiate.

Help!

(signed 96 players, two for a fee)

I have given up bidding now as it only goes one way.

why on earth would you need 96 players.

Archived