Player AI so frustrating.

So the tutor system is screwed up enough... it's all the more frustrating when half the moronic youngster think they know better then the manager and team vets.

So damn stupid to think a 16-18 y/o is not going to listen to what they are told unless they have the worst personality possible, in which case they'd just be looking for a new team.

Have you met any 16-18 year olds? Thinking they know better sounds about right. ;)

EDIT: safety wink has been applied, too many people are incapable of a sense of humour, and I can't be bothered taking grief from all the bug hunting haterz. Yes I am looking at you ;) v v

Have you met any 16-18 year olds? Thinking they know better sounds about right.

Although that attitude is far less likely in a 16-18 year old athlete who must be disciplined in his life. They would know that if they want to play they have to obey.

So the tutor system is screwed up enough... it's all the more frustrating when half the moronic youngster think they know better then the manager and team vets.

So damn stupid to think a 16-18 y/o is not going to listen to what they are told unless they have the worst personality possible, in which case they'd just be looking for a new team.

I think when you have different personalities, tutor will not work. It's abit annoying but..mehhh, i think they should change it to the older version. Plus going through the private chat, takes longer time....sucks

Although that attitude is far less likely in a 16-18 year old athlete who must be disciplined in his life. They would know that if they want to play they have to obey.

Yes, of course, however I think you and the guy below took my tongue in cheek answer a little too seriously. Do I really need to use 'safety winks' every time to stop the haters being like PjW?

Any excuse. Any excuse at all.

If it was tongue in cheeck, I humbly apologise, Edgar!

All good mate. (unless thats sarcasm without a safety wink?) ;)

I won't blindly defend, if there is a rational argument you'll hear it. I think that any sane person understands that player interaction, whilst a fantastic idea, is not yet anything close to what it should be. This isn't the most extreme example of it, for me at least, although everyone has the right to decide what it is that really gets them annoyed.

I hope with all the good feedback, and if you look hard enough there has been some, SI can get this part of the game to a point where it doesn't make people pull their hair out.

Yes, of course, however I think you and the guy below took my tongue in cheek answer a little too seriously. Do I really need to use 'safety winks' every time to stop the haters being like PjW?

I apologize too. And agree you are correct in the larger sense. Some people can only learn through hard knocks.

Archived