freedom to choose the past experience for new game manager

The 'Sunday League' option will be greyed-out if you do not select enough lower leagues. This is to make sure that your reputation is inline with the club you are managing, otherwise this will cause big problems with motivational issues and not being able to attract players due to your low reputation. TBH, would a Sunday League player get a top job straight-away in real life? An international player, yes, but a Sunday League player most definately no!

There are a lot of users that want to build up a reputation from nothing (sunday-league) but only select top leagues because of a slow computer. In my opinion the game should let the user decide freely. It's their responsibility whether they want to live the with the consequences (motivation issues,..). Maybe picking sunday league reputation with a top club should bring up a note like 'you know what you're doing, aren't you?'.

There are a lot of users that want to build up a reputation from nothing (sunday-league) but only select top leagues because of a slow computer. In my opinion the game should let the user decide freely. It's their responsibility whether they want to live the with the consequences (motivation issues,..). Maybe picking sunday league reputation with a top club should bring up a note like 'you know what you're doing, aren't you?'.

u know me!!!!

that what in my mind, i hope to get a more challenging game!

thanks!

The 'Sunday League' option will be greyed-out if you do not select enough lower leagues. This is to make sure that your reputation is inline with the club you are managing, otherwise this will cause big problems with motivational issues and not being able to attract players due to your low reputation. TBH, would a Sunday League player get a top job straight-away in real life? An international player, yes, but a Sunday League player most definately no!

Some of the greatest managers such as Wenger and Mourinho were pretty much at that level as footballers.

Some of the greatest managers such as Wenger and Mourinho were pretty much at that level as footballers.

True, but they served their time as coaches, working under well-respected managers.

Maybe there should be an option of "Sunday League, but worked with Sir Bobby for a while".

Archived