Manager's age

Why does the game auto age your manager to 25 if you put yourself as younger? Probably a daft question that's been answered a million times already but I thought i'd ask anyway. If it's going to do this anyway, why give you the option to say you were born after 1985 atall?

Why does the game auto age your manager to 25 if you put yourself as younger? Probably a daft question that's been answered a million times already but I thought i'd ask anyway. If it's going to do this anyway, why give you the option to say you were born after 1985 atall?

Not really realistic for manager to be younger then 25, is it? Not even below 30 if you ask me...

Not really realistic for manager to be younger then 25, is it? Not even below 30 if you ask me...

Well it's not really realistic for someone with no history in football to take over the manager's job at Chelsea on £50,000 or so a week but when you play Football Manager, it let's you...

Well it's not really realistic for someone with no history in football to take over the manager's job at Chelsea on £50,000 or so a week but when you play Football Manager, it let's you...

Now you're being picky.

Now you're being picky.

No i'm not. I just think it's a very annoying feature, when I go to my manager profile and it says that i'm 25 when i'm 23. What's the problem in allowing a user to put their real age on their profile? It's not as if it affects the game in any way.

It is coded that way in the game and has been for years. 25 is the minimum age.

I know it's been in for years, I just thought i'd bring it up now as I don't come on the forum often. Is 25 the minimum age in real life Premier League rules?

I know it's been in for years, I just thought i'd bring it up now as I don't come on the forum often. Is 25 the minimum age in real life Premier League rules?

No. There is no age limit IRL IIRC. But, who would emloy such a young manager?

No. There is no age limit IRL IIRC. But, who would emloy such a young manager?

Fair enough, but who would employ a complete newbie to the sport? I'm sure there are others who would like their correct age to be on their profile!

Also, I'd like to know about my other query on why it even let's you put that you were born in 1987 when it's going to change it anyway.

Fair enough, but who would employ a complete newbie to the sport? I'm sure there are others who would like their correct age to be on their profile!

Also, I'd like to know about my other query on why it even let's you put that you were born in 1987 when it's going to change it anyway.

Well as for your first point, in all honesty as much as I like this game to be realistic I also want it to be fun. So, being picky over Chelse employing you in the first place is nonsense. You have to start somehow, eh!

Although I do agree on tha why it even let's us choose to be borned in 1987 if it's not 'available'.

Archived