Yellow Cards in Spain

Ok, this cannot be right:

After my first match of the season as Athletic Bilbao, I have players who are "1 yellow card away from a 1-match suspension". Is this correct???? I don't remember this issue in the demo, and I'm fairly certain that the Spanish league doesn't give suspensions for two yellow cards...

• Administrators

Yeah, check the rules in the competition rules panel. If it doesn't match up, please log it in our bugs forum. Thanks.

I did some research and, sure enough, the in-game rule is incorrect. I posted in the bugs forum.

Is there any way to fix the rule in the editor and have it take effect without re-starting my game???

I think you can, but the effect would come from the next season.

Any update on this one? Is it fixable in the editor or will it require an SI fix?

If it requires and SI fix hopefully it's quick one.

It's only fixable via the Advanced Editor, unfortunately. Further, just to fix that ONE issue, you have to edit all kinds of other rules via the Advanced Editor. Here's to hoping for some sort of fix before the next patch- otherwise, I will be very, very angry- especially because I play as a side which picks up a lot of yellow cards and doesn't have a ton of depth.

Archived