Time of patch? worth playing without patch?

Hello,

I know there will be a patch on release date, however i was wondering if it would be midnight?

Just as my order was posted yesterday so i expect to have it before hand.

Also i was wondering if i started a game when i got FM and then patched on the release date, would it make a huge difference to the game? Or would it be better just to wait until im patched up.

It may not even come before, but im hoping it does. CANT WAIT

Hello,

I know there will be a patch on release date, however i was wondering if it would be midnight?

Just as my order was posted yesterday so i expect to have it before hand.

Also i was wondering if i started a game when i got FM and then patched on the release date, would it make a huge difference to the game? Or would it be better just to wait until im patched up.

It may not even come before, but im hoping it does. CANT WAIT

you can play the game then patch it later but to get full effects of a patch si reccomend you start a fresh save file

Patches will work on a game you are currently playing unless it contains a data update that you want to use so for example if you want to play as Liverpool and want to have the new NESV owners in place then you'll have to start a new game.

Ok thanks for the help.

WIll it mostly just be the liverpool fix in the patch? Or is that undecided, or not allowed to be disclosed?

Any news on patch time? or again is that not allowed to be disclosed

Umm as I ordered through Steam, I wonder if that will come with patch already loaded?

K

I very very much doubt that, because there'll be some people (there always are) who think the patch makes things worse, so to avoid that, you'll get the game and the patch separately, and so you won't just be able to load up FM11 and it automatically be the patched version.

Im happy with the demo as it is, DB/status updates are really that much of a bother to me since the world of football is changing and things happen all the time, and the game will change from the current football world when you play it. Plus its only little UI niggles that I've picked up on anyway, none of which are really a burden to me.

Should think if its ready in time, it will prob be available from when the game is released, if not then it will be shortly after.

I very very much doubt that, because there'll be some people (there always are) who think the patch makes things worse, so to avoid that, you'll get the game and the patch separately, and so you won't just be able to load up FM11 and it automatically be the patched version.

Yes, if you have the default configuration of Steam, the patch will indeed be loaded and installed upon the initial installation of the game.

Archived