No way back?

I'm so far pretty pleased with the FM11 demo, but it seems I've mucked up a bit on the Player Interaction front. I'm playing as Lille, and I've managed to make Gervinho unhappy to the extent that he refuses to talk to me. I refused to transfer list him as I told him he still had a role to play at the club.

Anyway, has anyone else had this situation yet, and if so, is there any way back? I don't want to lose him, but I'd rather not have someone bringing morale down so severely!

Just try and please him when necessary. That's the beauty of FM11. It's so realistic that I enjoy the mistakes I make. I will then try to fix them. I did it with Paul Anderson but not as bad as I think you have done from what you have said in the OP.

I do agree - when I upset him, I initially thought: "That's stupid, I said the wrong thing and I've been penalized so badly!" Then I realized that that's exactly what'd happen in real life (case in point Wayne Rooney), which adds even more of a challenge to the game.

Oh well, even if I don't get him back on my side, I now know to tie him up to a 5 year contract from the word go on the full game! ;)

I did the same thing. Huddlestone for Tottenham got himself sent off in our hugely important second leg champions league qualifier. I fined him a weeks wage because his challenges were stupid and he didn't like it at all. After tell me that he totally refused to back down he said he wanted to be transfered. Hes now unhappily training with my u18 team ;)

Just try and please him when necessary. That's the beauty of FM11. It's so realistic that I enjoy the mistakes I make. I will then try to fix them. I did it with Paul Anderson but not as bad as I think you have done from what you have said in the OP.

I did it with Lewis McGugan, Chris Gunter and Gareth MacLeary! All wanting to leave lol

Archived