Has anybody else had a run like this?

I'm managing Wycombe and I have just started my fifth season. These are my league positions for the first four seasons:

2009/10: 13th

2010/11: 10th

2011/12: 7th

2012/13: 4th

As you can see I have improved by three positions every season since I started. I lost in the playoffs last season, but it doesn't matter because I am guaranteed to win the league this year based on the pattern so far.

I'm managing Wycombe and I have just started my fifth season. These are my league positions for the first four seasons:

2009/10: 13th

2010/11: 10th

2011/12: 7th

2012/13: 4th

As you can see I have improved by three positions every season since I started. I lost in the playoffs last season, but it doesn't matter because I am guaranteed to win the league this year based on the pattern so far.

Keep up the good work. Sell only fringe players. Keep your core together (Goalkeeper, 2 good defenders, 2 good midfielders, 1 striker) and promotion is yours. :)

And make sure those annoying vultures in the higher leagues don't buy all your best players... I am doing well in the lower leagues, but everytime I get a decent player the bids start rolling in...

Sell at the highest value possible. If they are keen to leave then there's a chance they won't perform. As the years pass more and more good players get released so you can sign them for free. (Well this somewhat worked for me)

Sell at the highest value possible. If they are keen to leave then there's a chance they won't perform. As the years pass more and more good players get released so you can sign them for free. (Well this somewhat worked for me)

This :thup:. Always works for me. Look at buying to sell. Cheaps and frees which you can sell for a nice profit.

I always seem to have other teams interested in the players I want to sell, but they never bid on them even when I offer the player to them.

Have a look at the players screen where it says Monitoring or interested. i think if they are monitoring they are not interested yet. It can then change to interested when they become interested.

I've got a couple of players that I don't really need anymore and that other teams are interested in, but when I offer the players to the interested teams, they don't make an offer.

Either they can't afford what you offering him for. Or their value is a lot less.

I managed to get Pavlyuchenko for Barnet in the 2014/15 season. :eek:

I'm now a couple of months from the end of the season and winning the league comfortably, despite the best efforts of my chairman to screw things up by selling my best players. He's now sold four players behind my back within the last year or so, which is incredibly annoying.

Archived