neat little idea

baaf

for me it's always a pain to assign set-pieces takers, because i don't simply sort by the main stat but also take into consideration other mental and technical stats.

so if i want to set penalty takers i have to access each player's attr. tab multiple times, and not only that, but i also have to compare those stats with the other players, and when u have 6-7 good takers its often a pain in the behind to compare all of them!! :confused:

so what i suggest is making a feature that would allow me to assign a certain percentage to each attr. and it will then auto-assign all the takers accordingly.

so for example, for penalty takers i will assign 50% for penalty taking, 15% for composure, 15% for concentration, 15% for decisions and 5% for finishing... and then the game will put the player with the best combined score first the second 2nd and so on.

i think this can save a lot of time and will actually help decide who the most suitable takers are according to each individual playing the game.:thup:

Interesting and I have used excel before in a similar way.

This version though I've customised the squad view to give me a "Set Piece" view where I've grouped all the attributes I feel are appropriate.

PS you missed technique from your list for penalty takers.

baaf - this to me is just one of the reasons I posted ahead of FM2010, asking for some sort of collaborative reporting structure. You could effectively create your own report, and save it, and run it at any time. You could also share said report with the community.

I know that some will not like the idea but I shall post again to see if anyone else recognises it this time?

You can customise your view to show any combination of your players attributes, I have a few different views set up myself for corners fk's and penalties.

+1

This is not hard to do. And you only have to do it once.

Archived