How to manage countries like St Lucia?

I've customised the database so that it loads players from every single nation (long process) and yet when I have to choose a nation to manage, countries like St Lucia don't come up? Yet other small countries like Laos, Cook Islands, etc, do? I wanted to be able to have all nations available to choose from on one database, but is this possible? If so, then does anyone know how I could do it? The thing is that when I search for St Lucia, it comes up and where it says 'Major Clubs' on their overview, it has a list of them, so I'd imagine there's a way that their players could play for St Lucia if the St Lucian clubs are actually in the game, even if they're just made up or something. Because for countries like Cook Islands, you can manage them and their national pool is made up of all domestic players from clubs in the Cook Islands. Surely it should be the same for other small countries, no? Thanks for any help. :)

I believe there are not enough St Lucian Players in the database (So even if you load all players from St Lucia, you will not be able to play as them)...You may have to create some yourself, or otherwise you may need to download a St Lucian League System so that you can get the players from there.

I managed the Cook Islands for a while...

I dont recommend it.

Im intrigued however, you loaded ALL the players? ALL the leagues?

I see it took a while, but are we talking 8-core processor here to handle that!

(if you say yes, or no, I'll still go and get one...!)

I managed the Cook Islands for a while...

I dont recommend it.

Im intrigued however, you loaded ALL the players? ALL the leagues?

I see it took a while, but are we talking 8-core processor here to handle that!

(if you say yes, or no, I'll still go and get one...!)

No, I have just have a Duo Core 2 processor laptop. It does take a while to load and the processing can be slow but it still works and it's not exactly unplayable.

Archived