Urgent Help needed please

I dont know why, but sometimes when my game is running a message will appear randomly saying that an error file has been generated in the file "sports interactive/FM/crash dumps", then FM will close!!

Now i've looked in this file and there is nothing in there so whats going on?

Can anyone help me please. Thanks

Guest roberto922

lol idiot of the year... shanks, this was designed to mess up players using cracks so... post a pic of your username and disc or I wont believe that you're not using a crack :p

Originally posted by roberto922:

lol idiot of the year... shanks, this was designed to mess up players using cracks so... post a pic of your username and disc or I wont believe that you're not using a crack :p

Some of the anti-piracy measures affect legally purchased games - so why not let SI decide who the pirates are?

If this guy has pirated the game (i'm not in anyway suggesting this to be the case) then let the mods deal with him, if he has just been affected by another wonderful bug, then let him get some help from the bugs forum.

Originally posted by roberto922:

This affects genuine users too.

Shanks, have you updated your game to 8.0.2?

Your new system shouldn't have any problems, I beleive this is sometimes a problem on the hardware itself rather than any software issue but it can be either I think. Best thing to do is update right away and it shouldn't affect you anymore.

Archived