Managing clubs and teams at the same time

Hai, I was England manager for about nine years before I lost to Rumania 4-0 and was fired, immediately after coming third in World Cup '18. I found a job later with Aston Villa and have got them to 2nd in the league but Nigeria keep offering me the job to manage their national team. I thought that one could manage both a national team and a club! They keep sending messages saying Nigeria want ____ and every time, I click accept, but nothing seems to happen. What are the conditions to manage two teams at once?

cheers

Sounds like a bug, there shouldn't be any problems managing a club and a nation at the same time.

Football Manager 2010 Bugs Forum - if you post the details in here hopefully someone will look into it for you.

It was a bug in 10.0 or 10.1

Are you using the latest 10.3 patch?

If not then patch your game and the change should filter in.

I don't know how to patch my game.

I'm in patch 10.0 and when I click "check for updates" on the start screen it says "unable to find patch in database. please try again later". How can I patch it?? I'm in Mac.

I can't find patch 10.3 on the SI website

*facepalm*

Sry for double post. I've manually downloaded my patch 10.1 and now, I am definitely now patched to 10.1.

On a side note, little badges have appeared in the score thing, and villa finished 2nd in the league!

I can't download any patches afterwards as SI only have 10.1 for mac. Will this solve the problem? Well I guess I better find out...

Archived