Managing Andorra

Started new game (Played one save since the launch of Fm10) as I wanted to try my national league, Finland. After first season Andorra sacked theyre manager and I "got" the job. It's fun. Only challenge is to score.

Who has tried it and what was your achievments?

My fixtures so far: Ive played friendlies against Nations that are around 100-150 in the rankings, as Andorra was 203rd when I took over. Currently 153.

And my best player and my best keeper in the other ss's hehe. Legends - not.

andorra.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

marcio.png

joseantonio.png

Haha nice thread :D

Some good results there, wins against the mighty Nepal, and an away win at Armenia! :thup:

hehe, yeah the Armenia game was brilliant. And for a month or so Andorra lead theyre qual. group good times.. Armenia had 7 shots at goal and Andorra had 2. Only fair.

Sounds like fun. What level do you have to be to start getting job applications successful?

I've built my profile up from Obsure to National but still can't get a national job.

I was being boring and just started off with as a former international; World Class.

Sounds like fun. What level do you have to be to start getting job applications successful?

I've built my profile up from Obsure to National but still can't get a national job.

What country are you managing in? A national reputation in China for example, does not necessarily mean you will have on in England.

What national jobs have you applied for?

I'm in England and have most of the Euro leagues loaded up.

I applied for national jobs all over the world(including England) without any joy.

I have made some progress though. Last night I got offered the U21 job with Nigera. The excitement lasted only a few minutes though once I found out they only play 2 friendly games a season. I left them after 1 match and am now awaiting a national job that actually involves competitions.

With a national rep you can get the job coaching a lot of smaller nations.

If you're still looking for an exciting U21 managerial experience, look for European nations. I was the Netherlands U21 manager and played about 20 matches a year (though the Euro U21 Championship was responsible for some of those). A lot of the European sides have tons of promising youngsters coming through, which means you'll get a firsthand look at potential talent to sign for your club team.

Update of the situation. My manager rep recently went from National to Continental and have now just been offered my first full national job.

C'mon Albania :)

In my game right now (2020), Albania is ranked 14th in the world, and just got knocked out in the groups of Euro 2020.

Archived