Staff Reputations

Did a quick search but can't find the exact answer that I want.

Do reputations effect the performance of your staff? The only difference I can see is that those with better reputations demend a higher wage.

If I've got a coach who has an attacking stat of 20 but rep as unproven, is it worth paying extra to replace them with someone with similar stats but better rep?

Not 100% sure if it makes any difference to scouting knowledge to be honest. Don't mind some clarification on that though.

As for effectiveness of their training (coaches), player reports (scouts), or injury treatment (physios), I don't think it makes any difference whatsoever.

I often sign some of the lowest reputation staff, so long as they have the attributes I'm after. They perform their tasks just as well as higher reputation counterparts and seem less likely to be lured away by other clubs. Losing good staff can be very frustrating when you're trying to build a consistent backroom team.

No there isn't.

If you want a good attacking coach it's not just about his Attacking attribute, but also his ddm attribute (determination + discipline + motivation). His reputation is irrelevant, it's just about whether or not he has the best stats in attacking, determination, discipline and motivation.

Sounds like this reputation stat is for info only. You'd expect there to be a difference in their effectiveness level though.

I don't see why tbh. A good coach is a good coach, don't see what being famous has to do with that.

It probably does make a difference in their wages though.

No there isn't.

If you want a good attacking coach it's not just about his Attacking attribute, but also his ddm attribute (determination + discipline + motivation). His reputation is irrelevant, it's just about whether or not he has the best stats in attacking, determination, discipline and motivation.

Wasn't aware of ddm having such a noticable effect, thanks for the heads up.

Archived