select level or player's playing status you want a loan to go to?

is it possible to select what level (L1, L2, BSP, etc) or what his status will be (valueable member of the first team, cover, etc) for a loan?

its pretty annoying offering my youths to go on loan, and they don't want my feeder clubs where they'll start every game and be the MVP for that team, yet at the same time, the only offers I have for them is for CCC sides where they will be used as cover, so i might as well just keep them with me and put them in reserves.

so tl;dr can i select what level or status he will be to a team while listing for loan? its pretty ******** honestly you can't do this, so frustrating.

No you can't .. so you just have to sort through them as the offers come in. Even when they are cover for the first team, they can still get a decent amount of games, especially if they are not playing much (or at all) for your club. Just keep the 'Can be recalled' option selected. Then if after a month or two they haven't played much, you can just recall them and wait for another offer.

I have found that the really young players would not go on loan at clubs that are far away. I guess they would miss mum ;). I had one player whom I wanted to send to my BSN feeder club (I was Bath City who resides in the south), and he refused. Basically all my players did that. But they had no problem going on loans to smaller local clubs.

People are getting lazy - I'm still waiting for the tl;dr to be joke tl;dr's on here. Other forums started doing that circa 2007-8

I think it would be a good idea though, if we could offer players to clubs at certain level of football. Not so bad if you're a top club with many good youngsters, or have many links with other clubs (not many players reject those deals) but if you have neither of those you're a little ****ed when it goes to sending players out. For example at my club I'm at a crap club, with mostly crap players apart from 2 strikers (play one up top) but I have a solid up and comer for striker I want to loan out, but naebody is bidding, and when I offer to Clubs nobody takes it. Cause I have no idea where my assistant is looking I don't know if he's looking at the "right place"

Archived