Surely this is a bug?

In all the different saves i have played i have never seen anything like this before.

1st season, and Chelsea are doing terrible. Beaten in the league cup final, and being in the Champions League semi final aside, they only reached the 4th round of the FA Cup, and sit on level points in 17th place in the Premier League.

There have been no major transfers in or out of Chelsea also.

The surprising part, is that Carlo Ancelottis job status is still secure, despite them facing relegation?

Well.. I am in my 12th season and he is still managing Chelsea. Says alot about his job security. Man Utd has changed managers so many times I lost count and Liverpool is managed by Mr Alan Shearer.

Well.. I am in my 12th season and he is still managing Chelsea. Says alot about his job security. Man Utd has changed managers so many times I lost count and Liverpool is managed by Mr Alan Shearer.

In my game Chelsea sacked him half way through the 2nd season and at the end of that season Man United hired him after Alex Ferguson retired. 7 years on he is still United's manager having won 3 Champions Leagues and a league and cup double. On the other hand Chelsea have had 6 managers since and have only 2 Carling Cup wins.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd all had a terrible first few seasons on my game. Arsenal even sacked Wenger in 2011-12 when they were sitting just above the relegation zone, and Alex Ferguon's position was very insecure after a mid-table finish, then he retired in the summer of 2012.

• Administrators

Yeah it is surprising that he's not sacked - keep an eye on it. If they don't win the Champs League and he's still not sacked then that'll be ridiculous. Let me know, thanks.

Archived