What is more effective?

I would say that having scouts in all regions (that you have leagues and/or players loaded from). I have sometimes sent 2 scouts to the same region and they just give me back the same players so I don't do that any more.

Same here, when it comes to sending 2 scouts to the same region or competition.

The scouts seem to walk hand in hand, wherever they are.

Common sense indeed. Totally agree with that, estoo :D

I like switching them around the countries that I load over the period of one season so I get different reports of the same player from different scouts (with similar player judgement stats, of course) and get a clue of the player's evolution I'm interested in.

The thing about scouting that I hate the most is that if you take a small/medium club and at first you have scouting restrictions (lets say limited to your continent only), even if you improve your club stature and you get super rich over the years, you still can't buy plane tickets for your scouts to make them see other distant competitions aswell.

Surely you can scout the whole world eventually when your reputation changes and so does board's behaviour!?

I took Deportivo Cali from Columbia and after 22 years I was the second richest club in the world, with 11 Copa Libertadores and 9 World Club Championships in the trophy room and 300mil euro in the bank and still couldn't scout outside South America. It was so frustrating:mad:

Archived