Do you try for every possible record in your save ?

I would class myself as a recordaholic, starting in tier 7, and moving down, it is my aim to try and get virtually evey record I can that doesn't depend upon luck (I would class most games without conceding as luck, since I have quite a few times now strung together 6 straight, conceded a pen, then gone another 4 or 5 straight).

Ones I aim for.

Wins in a row

Without losing

Goals scored

Points scored

Most goals player

Youngest and oldest scorer

Most assists

Highest av rating

Most MOM

Do others of you try for the records (even if sometimes deliberately in the case of youngest/oldest scorer) as well as the titles/cups etc ?

And if you do, do you have any that still stand in the lower leagues even after you have been playing for many seasons ??

Also, if you miss a few, would you deliberately stay down in the division to try for them next season ?? (I've just missed the without loss record and can't get it now before the end of season, so I will deliberately stay down (lost to the bottom club who had 1 win in 25 :()

I try, except for things like "Longest losing streak" of course.

That's one I MUST get before moving on, as if i get it, I know that no other team will ever be taking it away.

Still, this season I can now put my 56 yr old defender in attack (without worrying about losing) to try to get him to score b4 the season finishes, so at least it is not all doom and gloom.

LOL, 1st game in attack, and he scores :D

Eh, titles mean more than records to me. I've been playing CM/FM for almost a decade now. For the first time, I am about to have a striker record 50 or more goals.

Wolfsburg offered Dzeko to me, Arsenal, for an astonishing £11.75M. Of course I took it. I'm at work, so my numbers may be slightly off. His first season he had a respectable tally, around 30 goals in all competitions, if I remember correctly. This season, so far, he has 46 goals in 39 or 40 games played. I've 3 or 4 domestic games left, and at least 2 games on the continent. The way its been going, he'll score the 4 he needs.

I have gotten the youngest player to play in the league record. Marcus Zollner at the age of 15 and some odd days. True Arsenal fashion. :D

I've tried to get the "Part the Tank" steam acheivement now since FM10 was released. I recently went 9 games without conceding, then came up against Gimnastic from the 2nd Division B2 in the Spanish Cup, yet managed to concede a goal :D

This is one of them things that's always going to elude me :D

Archived