tips for newbies please

im tring to get my mate into the new game, he has no luck in this game, can peoples please tell him about morale, form, formations, a good startin off league ( he can win with out effort ) what to say to players, and when to say things. my way does not work for him

Morale, formations, team talks and form can be searched for in the tactics forum.

Starting off leagues are subjective to the individual. Blue square North is a good hard league, but personally I get a bit bored. There's someone on here with a long game in the lower French leagues. There is a "What team should I be" thread in either the tactics forum or good player guide.

Originally posted by g-baby:

im tring to get my mate into the new game, he has no luck in this game, can peoples please tell him about morale, form, formations, a good startin off league ( he can win with out effort ) what to say to players, and when to say things. my way does not work for him

I find the spanish leagues easy, but my tactics generally suit them well. It all depends on how you play.

Play Oxford BSP

Step 1 - Request Parent Club

Step 2 - Loan Ebanks Blake for Free

Step 4 - Cancel current loans and transfer list players not needed

Step 5 - Sign Players

Svensson Free

Soley - offer trial free

Mary - Free

Salomonsson Free

Sabic £1K or so

Kinkladze Offer Trial

Step 6 Raid parent club for 3 more loans

Step 7 Use Kimz V2 Tactic

Step 8 Get Ass Man to give all team talks

Step 9 Win BSP

Step 10 Read Oxford good player guide for continued success and check spellings of above players

Alternative

Liverpool

Buy Samba and Aguero

Use Kimz V2

Ass Man team talks

Win Prem

My tip would be to focus on some short and long term goals before you start managing your team. This will give you some logical order of play and, hopefully, keep you clicking the "continue" button. The goals could be based on performance, finances, transfers, facilities, etc.

Archived