September 3rd

Why does everyone keep going on about September 3rd? I have just come back on the forums and havn't been on in ages so I am not aware to the latest news and I have checked on the FM website google, everything. What is going on on September 3rd that is like the 2nd coming to us FM players? :confused:

On the " You know you're addicted to FM when...." thread I was having a quick look through and loads of people were posting things like " You make a date with your missus then realise that it's September 3rd that day." Since I can't think of anything in the Football calender that happens on that day I presumed that SI might be revealing the features for FM11 or something like that. Have I got it wrong and made an arse out of myself? :D

Oops sorry it was late at night haha. And Ronaldo Rooney, I haven't been on since around when FM09 was first released and even then I didn't post often but since I know FM11 is getting closer I thought I should see if there is any info on the game yet which is why I came to have a look at the forums. Since I have made myself a complete fool I will now retreat into my shell until we have all forgotten this. :(

Archived